Appear TV is committed to reduce the spread of the corona virus on behalf of our employees, customers, and society in general. We have therefore implemented a number measures to limit the impact of corona. The measures are in accordance with the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI). Additionally, staff in other countries in which we operate will follow the guidelines for their respective entity.
Our measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Extraordinary hygiene and cleaning measures in our office spaces.
- Limitation of external visitors and external influence such as cantina.
- All staff that can work from home are working from home, and in self-isolation if necessary.
Only critical staff to be present at our head office.
- Customer support staff working on a rotational basis in order to minimize risk.
- Vigorously monitoring our supply chain.
We are pleased to announce that so far we have not experienced any disruption in services offered or significant delays in delivery of our products. We are financially very sound, and have made sure we have enough stock to handle special demands. We are very much open for business. Additionally, I want to remind you all about the extraordinary remote capabilities our products carry for diagnostics and remote control.
Should you have any question or queries, please contact your local sales representative.
Wishing you all the best and stay safe!
Carl Walter Holst